All projects, funded by the Public Health Agency and administered by the four Community Networks to facilitate this process in the Northern Locality, are obliged to comply with the branding and reporting guidelines set out in your grant approval welcome pack and outlined below:
- All grant recipients must ensure that all publicity material relating to their programme carries the logos of the PHA and the Community Networks.
- Publicity should include the wording “Supported by the Public Health Agency (Northern Area)”.
- You can email us for logo versions prior to publication.
- You will need to forward flyers/publicity material to the Clear Project in advance for approval of logo use.
- Ballymena, Ballymoney, Larne & Moyle Area- Logo Request / Approval – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Antrim Newtownabbey & Carrickfergus Area – Logo Request / Approval – email@example.com
- Coleraine Area – Logo Request / Approval – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Magherafelt & Cookstown Area – Logo Request / Approval – email@example.com
A requirement of your grant funding is to report back on project outcomes and successes.
- Template – Recording Monitoring Outcomes Tools
- Example – Equality Monitoring Form (to be used for Adults only)
- Template – Section 75 template for recording
There are a number of monitoring tools which can be used to evaluate project success. Some project funding will specify the monitoring tool required.
- Outcomes Measurement Tools
- Warwick Edinburgh (WEMWBS)
Take 5 Steps to Wellbeing
Most of us know when we are mentally and physically well, but sometimes we need a little extra help to keep well. These steps are five simple ways in which people can maintain and improve their mental wellbeing. Translations into 11 languages are now available on the Take 5 Website.
- Take 5 Website
- Take 5 Toolkit
- Take 5 Evaluations
- Take 5 Branding