Awards for All NI Grants – From £300 to £10,000 – Apply Online NOW!
Who can apply?
You can apply if your organisation is a:
– voluntary or community organisation
– registered charity
– constituted group or club
– not-for-profit company or Community Interest Company
– school (as long as your project benefits and involves the communities around the school)
– statutory body (including town, parish and community council).
– If you’re a smaller organisation
We’re keen to fund smaller organisations too. So we’ll look at your income when we’re making a decision. And we’re prioritising organisations that haven’t had National Lottery Awards for All funding from us in the last two years.
If you’re not sure if you can apply contact us:
Phone: 028 9055 1455
Text Relay: 18001 plus 028 9055 1431 (for those with a hearing or speech impairment)
Fax: 028 9055 1445
Address: 1 Cromac Quay, Belfast, BT7 2JD
Click this link for more information or to start an application: